Get A Better-Behaved Dog Quickly:
Day Training or Private Lessons
We help dog owners get the best possible manners from their dogs. Does your dog’s unruly behavior seem impossible to change? Don’t be fooled. All dogs can learn nice manners, and yours is no exception. We use positive reinforcement training to change behavior quickly.
A few of the problems we solve for dog owners every day:
- Jumping on visitors
- Rushing the door at the ring of a bell
- Difficulty with “go to mat”
- Basic obedience like sit, stay, etc.
Life With Puppy
- House-training accidents
- Puppy biting and mouthing
- Crate training, alone-time training
- Socialization to people and dogs
Out & About
- Pulling on leash
- Not coming when called
- Barking at other dogs or people
- Not listening to direction
- Aggression issues: anxiety, shyness
- Protectiveness of toys, food
- Thunder phobia, sound sensitivity
Do any of those sound familiar? If so, we can help—with these and many other problems.
How We Work With You
What it is: A fast, effective way to get a well-behaved dog. We do the training for you, then show you how to keep your dog’s improved manners from slipping.
How it works: We come to your home and do the training for you then have a transfer session to show you how to maintain the behaviors learned. You don’t even need to be there.
What it is: Dog training lessons working one-on-one with a trainer. We coach you through the steps and you practice with your dog in-between lessons.
How it works: We work with you at our training center (or we can come to your house) several times per week, depending on your training goals.
Want to find out what’s right for your dog? Call us on (828) 644‑9148.