When you need private dog training look no further than Cold Nose College!
We Can Help With:
Puppies can be both cute and frustrating. And cute is better.
- House training
- Puppy chewing
- Barking and whining
- Puppy biting
- Socialization now for a model adult dog later
Basic Manners Dog Training
Life is so much easier with a well-mannered dog.
- Sitting and lying down
- Staying and waiting
- Recall, or coming when called
- Loose leash walking for pleasant outings
- Leave it and take it
- Do you have kids AND a dog? We can help!
The Fun Beyond the Basics
Dogs share our human love of play—and there’s nothing better than playing together.
- Agility for fun
- Scent work and Nose Games
Dog Behavior Problems
We’ll take the worry, frustration, and fear out of life with your dog.
- Fear and anxiety—of strangers, new situations, new dogs
- Dog-human aggression
- Barking, lunging, growling at people
- Dog-dog aggression
- Barking, lunging, growling on leash
Our Private Training Program
1. Schedule Your Initial Consult
In-home schooling begins with a 1.5 hour initial consult to get to know you and your dog. We’ll discuss the various training options available and get you started right way. We’ll also collaborate with you to determine the number of follow-on sessions ($75/hr) needed to help you reach your goals for your dog.
Initial Consult Fee: $145
2. Choose Your Dog Training Option
Would you like to train your dog, or do you prefer to have us do the training?
We’ll create a dog training program specific to your goals for your dog.
3. Breathe a Sigh of Relief
Pat yourself on the back for taking action, and look forward to the results!