A personal tutor for your dog, results for you
Whether you’re concerned about serious behavior problems, would just enjoy a well-mannered dog, or have a new puppy wreaking not-always-adorable havoc, we can help.
Two Ways To Train
1. Are you a Do-It-Yourselfer?
We’ll show you how to train your dog, and make sure you have fun doing it.
- Weekly dog training sessions take place in your home or wherever you’re experiencing difficulties or need your dog to respond
- Training action plan keeps you and your dog progressing throughout the week
2. Too busy to train?
We understand, and we’ll do the training for you—you don’t even have to be there. (But you’re welcome to watch!)
- Private tutoring sessions mean fast progress—your dog’s personal tutor works with her several times per week while you watch or work or run errands—whatever is best for you
- Weekly transfer sessions teach your dog to do her new tricks for you so you enjoy the results of our labor
Our Training Methods
We take great pride in staying up-to-date on the most recent scientific understanding of dogs and dog behavior, and the most efficient and effective training techniques.
That means we use only humane, dog and human friendly training approaches. We want you to feel great about the results you get and how you get them.
Is your dog ready for a Cold Nose College education?
We can’t wait to help you enjoy the best in your dog.
Choose your nearest location and let’s get started!